The Homeless World Cup is a unique, pioneering social movement which uses football to inspire homeless people to change their own lives. There are lots of ways to get involved.
- Consider becoming a Sponsor
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Switch to Lilo, the new search engine for socially-conscious internet users
Want to do more? Why not hold a fundraiser? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Take on a personal challenge or adventure. We’ve recently signed up with Doitforcharity.com, so check out their list of upcoming cycles and treks!
- Host a quiz night with a raffle
- Organize a party, dinner, or BBQ
- Ask for donations instead of Christmas or birthday presents
- Participate in a car boot sale
- Take part in a lunch swap
- Hold a gig or a football tournament
Give Meaning to Your Searches
Breaking news. Online shopping. Celebrity gossip. Cat videos. You search the internet all the time. But did you know you could raise money for the Homeless World Cup while you did it?
Thanks to our new partnership with Lilo, a new search engine that finances social and environmental projects, you can help us without lifting a finger (except to click your mouse). Start searching today!