Thanks for your interest in the Homeless World Cup. We do what we can to assist the media in telling the story of our work, our organisation, our partners and—most importantly—our players.
We make the latest news available through our news feed, and you can sign up to our newsletter below.
For more in-depth information about the issue of homelessness globally, see our Global Homelessness Statistics page.
High-Resolution Tournament Imagery
High Resolution Images and Logos
Images are free to use in relation to the Homeless World Cup, but must be credited to the photographer. Uses not directly related to the Homeless World Cup are not permitted.
Latest Press Releases
- Hundreds of Volunteers Come Together for Glasgow 2016
- Opening Fixtures for Glasgow 2016 Announced
- Glasgow Caledonian University to Welcome Players as Event Partner
- Act Global Sponsors Synthetic Turf for Homeless World Cup
- Tesco On-Side for Homeless World Cup
- STV Announced as Home Broadcaster of 2016 Homeless World Cup
- George Square Facelift Revealed Ahead of Homeless World Cup 2016
- Exsel Group Become Official IT & Communications Partner of the 2016 Homeless World Cup
- Homeless World Cup to Welcome 52 Countries to Glasgow 2016
- Scotmid and Bala Sport Support the Tournament with Fairtrade Match Balls
- Mel Young Appointed Chair to the Board of sportscotland
- 2016 Homeless World Cup to Be Held in Glasgow, July 10-16
- Electrify Appointed by Homeless World Cup as Media & PR Agency
- 2015 Homeless World Cup Smashes Engagement Records
- Victory Goes to Mexico in 2015 Women’s Homeless World Cup
- Mexico Claims Double Victory in Amsterdam
- Homeless World Cup “Shocked and Angered’ by Dutch Government Decision to Refuse Team Nigeria Visa
- Homeless World Cup Announces Exciting Media Partnerships
- Act Global Provide State-of-the-Art Synthetic Turf to Homeless World Cup
- Monarch Sponsor 2015 Homeless World Cup Referees